EDIUS is video editing software that will give your movies a professional look. The free version allows you to take advantage of this powerful program for free before you purchase the full version. Although it is mainly used by professionals, EDIUS also includes lots of basic features for newbies, and these will give your videos a polished and expert look, as if they were made by skillful and experienced personnel.
EDIUS is one of most comprehensive and flexible video editors around. With EDIUS, you will be able to edit videos in high definition as well as in standard definition. Furthermore, it enables you to edit 10-bit videos instead of the traditional 8-bit ones, an advantage that will lend your movies significantly higher quality.
Real-time video edition
With EDIUS, you can edit your videos in real time. In fact, the rendering process will only take you as long as the movie lasts. Don’t waste your time focusing on details, and let your imagination flow instead. EDIUS automatically recognizes the format of the video uploaded, and it even changes the format of the clip if needed. You will only have to configure the program at the start to enable this automatic function.
the rendering process will only take you as long as the movie lasts
Simultaneous editing process. On the top of that, we should highlight one more important feature: users can perform synchronized actions. With EDIUS, you can edit one video from up to 16 different cameras, taking several actions from its sources, all at the same time. In addition to all those characteristics, EDIUS has a handy and clean interface that will make video editing so much easier for you.
Its advantages don’t end there, because it also incorporates a media player, so that you can reproduce your final result instantaneously. In addition, EDIUS also includes video effects, video filters, an image stabilizer, and a large number of tools that would be prohibitively expensive if they had to be brought separately. On the developer’s official website, you can find more effects, free plugins, and some video tutorials .
EDIUS Pro 7 Features
These are some of the features of EDIUS 7:
- Advanced mixing abilities. Mix formats, resolutions and frame-rates in the same timeline and the same project in real time
- Ability to mix HD/SD editing formats, including DV, HDV, QuickTime and AVCHD
- Advanced multi-track processing. EDIUS uses three tracks for the animated title, but offers unlimited video, title, audio and graphics tracks. You can add any number of tracks of each type, according to your needs.
- Unlimited 4k and 3D video tracks. EDIUS will not impose constraints, nor tie you to a specific kind of video.
- EDIUS is a multi-editor par excellence. Within the range of formats it supports are HD PAL and NTSC projects, and 1080p50/60 projects
- This software is impressively fast. It imports, edits in real time, and exports quickly due the engine and codecs developed by Grassvalley.
- Real time editing and conversion of HD/SD, different frame rates and different resolutions.
- EDIUS supports a number of editing hardware programs. It offers AVCHD support for exporting to SD card/camera HDD/ Memory Stick
- EDIUS includes a QuickTitler built-in. With this tool, you will be able to design and animate your titles, but it also supports numerous third-party titling applications.
- Edit DSLR movie files, HDV, DV and AVCHD (among others) in real time
- Filters and effects. EDIUS includes a range of filters and effects, even for the animation of images and titles
If you want know more about this software before you download it, check the developer’s website
The minimum system requirements for the correct download and installation of EDIUS are:
- Operating System: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 64 bits
- Processor: Intel Core 2 with 3 GHz or above
- RAM Memory: 1 GB
- Graphic Card: Graphics Card compatible with Direct3D 9.0c
- HDD Space: 6 GB
- Other: a sound card and Internet connection
EDIUS is a comprehensive download if you are interested in the editing and creation of high-quality videos, easily and efficiently, without wasting time. If you want to explore the possibilities of this program, see the developer’s website, which offers free tutorials.
- Real time editing
- EDIUS allows unlimited tracks to work within
- Automatic recognition of formats
- Media player included
- Full of great effects
- Some tools can be difficult for beginners
THE VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE THAT BRINGS PROFFESSIONALISM TO YOUR CREATIONS WITH HIGH STANDARD RESULTS
By Dann Kamau
On Monday, February 9, 2015
EDIUS Pro 7
This video editing tool has made the work of video editing much more cheap, look more professional and produce high standard results. It is a tool that was built more to handle professional work though it can be used for general work as it has a lot of basic features for websites. As you work with this tool you will find that it is suited more to editing the 10 bit videos rather than the traditional 8 bit ones. This has an added advantage in that it makes your movies get that special touch and flavor.
The tool is built with automatic recognition of the format of uploaded videos and you can even change the format to your specific liking. To achieve this automatic recognition process what you require to do is to configure your program at the start. The program is highly capable of performing synchronized actions like editing one video from upto 16 different cameras at the same time. The menu options are well built and clearly shows you all the functions you can perform.
- Software has the ability of automatic recognition of formats
- Incorporates many different tools making video editing work cheaper
- Some tools are complicated to use by starters
IF YOU WANT TO EDIT VIDEOS THEN THIS IS THE SOFTWARE TO USE
By Hande Njr
On Thursday, October 16, 2014
This is software used to edit Videos and the trial version is free for users to try the features that this application offers. The application can be purchased after using the trial version or directly for users who actually know the product and have faith in it. It has a basic interface so even new users won't have a hard time using it to edit videos. With this application you can edit standard or high definition videos. This software is supported under a 64-bit windows 7 or windows 8 operating system which enables real time editing. It has great features thus; it supports three dimensional stereoscopic editing, Exportation of DVD and Blu-ray disc works directly. It boasts the fastest advanced video coding high definitions editing and supports massive quantities of images in various formats like the JPG. Its performance in terms of speed and quality in MPEG encoding has been improved as well as the AVC decoder. It supports a lot of video formats and you can edit videos from sixteen different sources at the same time. This application also supports Third party hardware’s . Generally it is a good application for users to enjoy its amazing features either as a free trial or a fully purchased product.
- It supports a lot of video formats and you can edit videos from sixteen different sources at the same time.
- This application also supports Third party hardware’s .
- It is complex for amateurs.
The Possibilities are Endless in Creating and Editing Professional or Home Videos
By Rose Sincro
On Tuesday, June 10, 2014
In one word, Edius Pro 7 is simple. The question is, why do production houses, video professionals, media departments, and broadcasters choose it? Well, on the contrary, the simple interface ot Edius Pro compliments its fast and versatile nature. This real time video editing software can process SD, 3D, 4K, HD, and almost any video formats from 24x24 all the way to 4Kx2K. It can process these videos in real time on the single timeline, not to mention in nested sequences.
Edius is synonymous to real-time editing, unlimited tracks, and more resolutions when it comes to editing videos anywhere you need to. It is the most ideal ultimate tool for newsmagazine content, studio programs, and broadcast news, as well as 4K theatrical, documentary, and corporate, productions.
It professional results have convinced me that it is perfect to use at home, so I can create videos of my family that will last a lifetime. There are no limitations with Edius. All the videos, audio, title tracks, and graphics that I can produce is all possible. It can truly manage the most complicated projects I can come up with.
- Edits videos in real-time anywhere
- Can create unlimited number of videos and other multimedia formats
- Certain functions are too professional for starters