Adobe Premiere Pro is a video editing software which allows you to modify any movie and insert elements such as text, music, sound or images in multiple formats.
This multimedia editor has a large number of advanced functions which allow you to create work with a high level of precision and flexibility. Besides, it adds a professional touch to your projects.
A downside is that its professional character may be a handicap for less-experienced users due to its steep learning curve. If this is the case, we recommend you to do a tutorial, take your time and start with the basics.
Adobe Premiere Pro comes with a wide library of effects, transitions and texts which can be all incorporated into your project.
While using this application, you will find the timeline is very helpful in projects since it gathers all the processes and tasks you carry out when creating a video. This way, every single effect, cut or addition of elements will be included in that timeline with a great level of detail.
Another remarkable function of this application is the monitor, which allows you to visualize images, videos and any kind of sound in real time. It includes with the classical play, pause and stop buttons but it also comes with a scroll bar to move back or forward and search for a frame.
Besides that, it offers the useful possibility of using two screens simultaneously: one in which you can see the original clip and another one that displays the new elements you have integrated to your movie.
It is also important to mention the excellent compatibility, since Adobe Premiere Pro supports other sound applications. This fact allows you to increase your productivity and spend the time wisely while developing any task with this video editor. In addition, this software can export your final project to multiple formats.
This utility is part of the Adobe’s suite of products, which makes it possible to integrate with other Adobe applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe After Effects, among others.
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 11.0 Features
The features of this video editor are listed below:
- Redesigned interface with a new timeline, shortcuts and copy and paste effects
- Revamped three-way color corrector
- Link & Locate option easier clip search
- Lumetri Deep Color Engine to apply better color grades
- Improved audio control
- Integration with Adobe Anywhere
- Closed captioning in which you can edit, view or import media
- Mercury Playback Engine (more support from GPUs, OpenCL and CUDA)
- Avid and Final Cut Pro projects import and export option
- Expanded Multicam editor
- Media Browser to find projects more quickly
- Broad native support for most common camera developers (Cannon, JVC…)
- Resizable thumbnails in the media browser
- New post-production tools
- New file format support for mobile devices, RAW, avchd, HD or DLSR
- Warp stabilization tool
- Real-time workflows and effects
- Improved 3D stereoscopic editing tools
If you want to know more about this video editor, check the author's site .
Before you download and run Adobe Premiere Pro, take a look at the system requirements listed below:
- Porcessor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II with 64-bit support
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- 4 GB RAM
- 4GB Free hard disk drive space and a 7200-RPM hard disk drive
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible Graphic Card, AMD Radeon HD 6750M / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 or higher with at least 1 GB VRAM
- Minimum 1280x900 screen resolution
- ASIO Protocol compatible Sound card
- Internet broadband connection required for activation
Create all sorts of clips, videos and presentations for your work or personal use with Adobe Premiere Pro. Take advantage of its advanced functions to find new possibilities. This editing software is suitable for both professionals and newbies with a user-friendly interface.
- Excellent integration and compatibility with other applications
- Wide format support
- Heavy on system resources
- System resources may not me suitable for laptops
Create the best videos using the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 11.0
By Jackson Asumbi
On Thursday, February 12, 2015
Video editing is one of the most embraced forms of keeping memories in recent time especially in Africa. In Kenya every person with an event ranging from a birthday part, a come together party, a wedding party or even a funeral farewell well ceremony would like to keep memories of the day in videos. What is discouraging is that producing a quality video is very hard and may sometime need one to travel far to get the hand of a professional editor some of whom do shoddy work but I think this will be a thing of the past thanks to the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
The Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 is video editing software that allows editing movies by inserting text, music, sound or images in multiple formats. It comes with advanced functions which allow users to edit movies with ease. This software has effects, transitions and texts which are very useful while editing your movies to suit ones requirements and also can be used to transfer the final video to a multiple formats as the users wants.
- • Compatible with a multiple of other applications
- • Ability to find more templates online makes it easier to use
- • It’s easy to use and has a user friendly interface
- • It slows down system in use on the PC
- • It’s very costly to install the full version
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: A great platform for professional level video editing!
By Elizabeth Tweetee
On Friday, August 1, 2014
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 is a great platform for creating customized video clips by joining multimedia files like audio, video, images and even text. It comes with a variety of tools for mixing these files, adding transitions, editing music tracks and video frames. You can produce professional quality outputs using this software without any hassle.
The software comes with a number of functions for handling different multimedia files. You can make necessary changes to those files directly from this software. You can trim music tracks, video clips etc. and blend them precisely. An interesting feature of this software is that you will get both workspace and preview screen at the same window. You can even create YouTube videos using this software with ease.
It is by the arrival of Premiere Pro CS6, video editing became so easy to me. It comes with tons of functions for advanced video editing. You can handle this software easily like Photoshop. That doesn’t mean anyone can weave wonders using it. You will need both creativity and basic knowledge of video editing for producing great results using it!
- Supports wide range of multimedia formats
- Both preview screen and workspace in single window
- Great tools for handling all type of files
- More transitions for better results
- The software has a high price tag!
Edit your videos as never before with Adobe Premiere Pro CS6!
By Sachin Titus
On Friday, June 6, 2014
It was on our seniors’ send-off day, we displayed a PISTAH video (a song made of mixing clips with no meaning in lyrics) made by ourselves for saying good bye to them. The video was created by precisely blending last year’s memorable moments in college using Adobe Premiere Pro. The software was really a boon to us because we could adjust lighting and transitions with ease.
The software is power packed with a lot of functions which help us make Pro-like clips without spending a lot of time. I have used almost all versions from CS3 to CS6 and found CS6 is the best video editor ever. As Isay Almenanza said, User Interface is quite confusing if you have never used any version of the software before.
The software is very useful in creating intros and Short Films also. You can create effects like smoke, dust and particles easily with a few clicks. Adobe created this software for professional video editors and therefore noobs will not get the desired video effects at the first time use. My friends even create hologram effects in their works using this software.
If you are a professional video expert, this software is for you. You will never find any other software offering such a wide range of possibilities and therefore it is not a bad deal to pay 29per month.
- Best video editor available in market
- Add more effects with ease
- Can mix multiple format videos together
- 29$ per month is a little bit high